|Home||» Products||» Nutsche Filter Fabric||» Nutsche Filter Fabric|
Nutsche Filter Fabric
Nutsche Filter Fabric is generally designed having a cylindrical structure with flat base and a disc at top. It can be made using HDPE, polypropylene, cotton, polyester, or nylon materials as required according to specific use. This fabric is stitched using a special type of strong thread to assure ability to withstand extreme pressure conditions. Nutsche Filter Fabric is completely suitable to be used in food & beverage, fermentation, chemical, and metal processing industries.
- Smooth flow of feed material
- High particle retention ability
- Easy to fit and clean
Our fabricated solutions for nutsche filters include bags, discs or element covers. For this application roll-goods are often cut to size by the end-user.
- Specially adapted strong seam solutions avoiding product and pressure loss through stitching holes and product contamination from loose fibers
- Our filter bags are customized to your specific needs. We offer designs for flanging, lifting or mounting devices
- State-of-the-art cutting technology achieves precise and constant dimensions
- Sefar Tetex Mono
- Sefar Tetex Dlw
- Sefar Tetex Multi.