|Home||» Products||» Belt Filter Fabric||» Industrial Belt Filter Fabric|
Industrial Belt Filter Fabric
Industrial Belt Filter Fabric is ideal to be used for automated machines that are intended to be utilized for sludge dewatering in various industries including chemical, mining, and water treatment. It is made of high grade fibers that can easily withstand corrosive gases and liquids during filtering operation. This filter is mainly required for solid liquid extraction to assure safe disposal of toxic suspended particles in industrial wastewater. Industrial Belt Filter Fabric can also be availed in customizable configurations as required according to need.
- Assures low energy consumption
- Retains even finest of particles
- Supports easy installation
Sefar Belt Filter Fabric :
Filter belts are rectangular or square parts with a closure pressed in or sewn to form an endless belt. For a trouble-free and efficient service life a straight run and good tracking behavior are most important.
- Multiple reinforced edge solutions for better tracking behavior and edge protection are available with PU-coatings
- Highly sophisticated closures for an easy installation
- Over- and under-lappings for closures to diminish product loss
Suitable fabrics for belt filter:
- SEFAR TETEX DLW
- SEFAR TETEX MONO
Specific edge solutions for different machine types
To obtain a good operation and long lifetime in a drying process it is most important that the belt is precisely cut, has the optimum edge solution and also the right closure system.
According the type of the machine various edge solutions are available
- Heat-cut edge
- Protection ribbon sewn, pressed or welded on
- Coated edge
The right closure for a good beginning
There are different closure systems available. The choice depends your own requirements and machine types. The following closure systems are available
- Metal pin seam
- Mono pin seam (synthetic joint)
- Synthetical spiral pin seam
Sefar offers various fabrication solutions.
Applications where Filter belts are used : Chemicals, Minerals, Food & Beverage, Environmental